Saturday, May 22, 2010

essay writing

This year I have learned so much about essay writing. I may not be the best essayist, but I'm definitely getting better. I have learned a lot about how to construct essays. I also am seeing what a good essay is like and how to improve on my writing. The hardest part for me is coming up with original and exciting ideas. I always have to try and change some of the things I say in my essay because I am very repetitive with the words and ideas I use.

I am thinking I will get a B on this. I think it is a well written essay, but it does lack some originality. I didn't think of to many creative ideas to add to it. Another thing I need to work on is good transitioning. If I can get some better transitions in my essay I think that will help the flow of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment